viernes, 24 de marzo de 2017

I'm a shadow but I still exist

Have you ever noticed me?
I was alone at that party, even with your eyes around my neck
no, I'm not a spark
I'm a shadow
I exist in the magic moments when they're opened
when they truly feel the colors
they know the answers
and they feel the whole universe inside

Have you ever noticed me?
when I'm an observer taking a trip inside all of you, understanding what makes you, you.
I hope I never know the reason that makes me be, I
because it wil kill me instead, not even a good shower will save me
it's better take a bit of life and dissapear again, to that grey room with softly walls

-Outsider
-Rom 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Notas sobre una mañana

Hay una planta en mi escritorio, siempre de niño quise una, justo ahí, un retazo de vida dentro de todo el ecosistema en decadencia percib...